One Day CourseCourse Information
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
- Management styles
- Theory of motivation
- Forming cohesive teams
- Understanding team personalities in relation to self
- The benefit of teams
- Authority & responsibility
- Commonality of goals & objectives
- Commitment & rewards
Teamwork and improved interaction with colleagues and managers is the focus of this course. It is taught through workshop and partnered activities.
Delegate Development Outcomes
Delegates receive a training manual including theories of management, motivation and teamwork for future team and management skills development. The practical nature of the learning requires students to fully participate in a number of teamed workshop activities.
Very knowledgable trainers!Jim