Terms & Conditions
Day Courses Terms & Conditions:
Courses: To ensure all of our delegates have the best possible learning experience with us, On Business LTD (we, us) reserves the right to change course trainer and/or content at any time. Certain circumstances may require us to change course venue and/or date and/or time without liability. We will always make every effort to provide an alternative course. Only if we cannot provide alternative courses will any money received for that course will be refunded in full, however, no compensation will be paid for additional costs incurred. Courses must be paid for in full before the start of the course. By registering on to any of our courses you agree to pay the course fee in full. On Business LTD reserves the right to refuse entry to the training course to anybody who has not paid in full for the course. The person attending the course must be the person listed as the delegate (see substitution below for details on changing the registered person). For the most up to date course fees you should check our website. All course fees in any brochures are correct at the time of printing however we reserve the right to change course fees. On Business LTD is committed to ensuring the best learning environment for everyone on the course, and so we reserve the right to ask a delegate to leave the course if the trainer feels that the delegate is unable to participate in the course properly, including but not limited to inappropriate behaviour and disrupting the learning of other delegates on the course. In this case no refund will be given. Delegates are expected to be able to participate fully in our courses and have a good understanding of English. Any personal belongings that delegates bring with them are the responsibility of the delegates and under no circumstances will On Business LTD or any of it’s Trainers be responsible for any loss or damage of any items. On Business LTD reserves the right to withdraw any offers or discounts at any time. Multiple discounts or offers may not be used in conjunction with each other.
Copyright: The material of our courses is copyrighted. No part of any of these materials may be reproduced, copied or photocopied in any way whatsoever. Any copying in any form is a breach of the law.
Substitution: You may substitute any delegate for another delegate free of charge at any time (providing the course does not contain an exam or assessment). You must, however, inform us before the course date either by email ([email protected]) or by phone (+44 (0)1283 704809).
Cancellation Policy: (in addition to your other legal rights) Cancellations 1-14 days before the course will incur a fee of 100% of the course price. Cancellations 15-28 days before the course will incur a fee of 50% of the course price. Cancellations 28 days+ before the course will incur a fee of 25% of the course price. Any cancellations of free course places will incur a £95 fee.
Transfer Policy: Delegates may transfer to the same course on a different date subject to the following fees. Any transfer 1-7 days before the course will incur a fee of 100% of the course price. Any transfer 8-14 days before the course will incur a fee of 50% of the course price. Any transfer 15-28 days before the course will incur a fee of 25% of the course price. Any transfer 28 days+ before the course will incur a fee of 10% of the course price. If a delegate transfers to another course and then cancels the booking, any transfer fee and the original course price are still due in full.
Non Attendance: If a delegate fails to turn up to a course without informing us in advance, then all course fees remain due in full.
Learning Hub & Digital Learning Terms & Conditions
Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and solely in the manner and to the extent permitted by On Business Ltd, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to access and use the platform and licensed courses.
You shall not and shall ensure that your end users do not:
- Copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the platform, courses, services, intellectual property or technology of On Business or it’s third party vendor(s) or hosting partner(s) who provide infrastructure, hardware, software, networking, storage and related technologies required to operate the platform.
- Store, distribute, post, upload or transmit and content through the platform which is or is at risk of being perceived to be embarrassing, unlawful, harmful, threatening, bullying, libellous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, annoying, racially or ethnically offensive, inciting hatred, invasive of a person’s privacy, promoting illegal activity, violence, discriminatory, pornographic, sexually explicit or infringes the copyrights or intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Knowingly introduce any virus, worm, malware, spyware, Trojan horse or other harmful or malicious code into the platform or courses.
- Do anything which may in any way negatively impact the availability or performance of the platform or courses.
- Attempt to duplicate, modify, copy, adapt, distribute, market, lease, create derivative works from or resell the platform or courses (or any part of it including any of the software in or accessible through it.
- Sub-license (except with explicit permission from On Business Ltd) any course or part of the platform.
- Access and use the platform or it’s courses in order to build a competitive product or service.
- Attempt to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the platform or course in any way.
- Circumvent or manipulate any restrictions or security features within the platform.
- Alter, obscure, remove, conceal or otherwise interfere with any markings on or in the platform which refers to trademarks or logos of On Business Ltd or any of it’s third party vendors or hosting partners (except with explicit permission from On Business Ltd).
- State than On Business Ltd or any of it’s third party vendors or hosting partners endorse or support any content or training.
You are responsible for all use of your account and maintaining the security of your account and the confidentiality and security of the username and password. You must contact On Business Ltd immediately if you know or suspect that your account has been accessed by an unauthorised third party.
Each individual user has their own unique login details (username and password). Under no circumstances should these login details be shared or otherwise distributed to any third parties. Any breach of this may result in the termination of this agreement.
Each course is individually licensed to each user for the duration specified. Under no circumstances may this license be transferred, sold or otherwise change hands. Any breach of this may result in the termination of this agreement.
All courses and their materials remain the property of On Business Ltd and are copyrighted. They may not be reproduced, copied, photocopied or stored in any way. Any copying in any form is a breach of the law.
Other than your content & trademarks, you acknowledge that the courses and platform and all intellectual property contained therein remain the property of On Business Ltd or it’s third party vendors or hosting partners.
You agree to pay all fees and may not withhold payment or claim any right of set-off without prior written consent.
All fees are exclusive of any taxes and duties (such as value added tax or other sales or import taxes) which are your responsibility to pay at the appropriate rate.
If you fail to pay On Business Ltd in full when requested, On Business Ltd reserves the right to:
- Disable access for you and your end users to some or all of the platform and/or courses
- And/or terminate this agreement
- And/or delete any and all data relating to your use and your end user’s use of the platform and/or courses
- And/or charge you interest on the outstanding balance as allowed under the law of England & Wales.
If you exceed the number of users and/or course licenses which you have paid for then On Business Ltd will issue you with a supplemental invoice which must be paid in full upon receipt of the invoice. Failure to pay a supplemental invoice may result in termination of this agreement (as stipulated in clause c. above).
Cancellation & Termination
You may cancel any subscription for users and/or courses by providing On Business Ltd with no fewer than 30 days prior written notice. Any payment for the current term is non-refundable.
On Business Ltd may terminate this agreement when:
- Permitted by another provision in this agreement, or
- You and/or your end users breach any provision in this agreement and such breach is not cured within 30 days of notice, if curable, or
- It determines, at it’s sole discretion that your continued use of the platform and/or courses damages it’s reputation or brand, or
- If you enter into bankruptcy proceedings (whether voluntary or involuntary) or receivership and such proceeding is not concluded or stayed within 60 days, or if you make a general assignment for the benefit of creditors.
On the day this agreement terminates or expires, you agree to deliver and return to On Business Ltd all copies of the documentation and irrevocably delete any electronic versions of documents made available to you. All sums due and owing must be paid to On Business Ltd immediately upon termination or expiration of this agreement.
It is your responsibility to export all training history of you and your end users prior to termination. On Business Ltd reserves the right to delete all content upon termination or cancellation.
On Business Ltd minimises the amount of personal data it stores and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, however, you agree that any personal data of you and/or your end users, as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998, processed by On Business Ltd may be stored outside the EEA.
On Business Ltd or any of it’s third party vendors or partners will not be liable for any incorrect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the platform or courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure that all of the information contained in these courses is accurate and complete. On Business Ltd can not, however, be held responsible for any errors in the courses. All companies and names in the courses are fictitious unless stated. Any resemblance to real-life companies and people is purely coincidental.
If at any time you are not satisfied with the service provided by On Business Ltd your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your subscription to the platform and courses.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless On Business Ltd or any of it’s third party vendors or hosting partners from and against any claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, awards and/or expenses suffered and/or incurred or agreed to be paid out by On Business Ltd arising out of or in connection with your use or the use of any of your end users of the platform and/or courses in breach of this agreement.
Except as expressly provided herein all parties agree to retain in confidence and make no use of all information and know-how transmitted or disclosed to the other that the disclosing party has identified as being proprietary and/or confidential or that, by the nature of the circumstances surrounding the disclosure, ought in good faith to be treated as proprietary and/or confidential.
The obligations under this section (Confidentiality) shall apply at all times during the term of this agreement and shall survive termination of this agreement.
You agree that On Business Ltd may use your business name and logo on it’s marketing and promotional materials for as long as you use the platform.
On Business Ltd or any of it’s third party vendors or hosting partners shall not be deemed to be in default of this agreement if it is prevented, hindered or delayed in performing its obligations under this agreement by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, acts of god, utility failures, riots, malicious damage, fire, flood, storms or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
Any provisions in this agreement may only be waived by express permission of On Business Ltd.
This agreement does not give rise to any partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship between you and On Business Ltd.
For the avoidance of doubt, any provisions of this agreement including indemnity, limitations of liability and/or confidentiality shall remain in effect and survive any termination of this agreement.
These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time. If they are updated, then a copy will be published to onbusinessltd.co.uk/terms no fewer than 30 days prior to their taking effect. Your use of the platform and courses is subject to the most current version at the time of such use.
You acknowledge and agree that certain features or courses may be replaced, discontinued, suspended or changed at the sole discretion of On Business Ltd and it’s third party vendors or hosting partners.
You and your end users are solely responsible for supplying all equipment, internet access and bandwidth necessary to properly access and use the platform.
All content uploaded to the platform is uploaded at your own risk and you remain responsible for regularly backing up content.
Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales. Any dispute relating to these Terms & Conditions shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
If any provisions of this agreement are held to be unenforceable, illegal or void in whole or in part the remaining portions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.