One Day CourseCourse Information
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
- Styles & types of negotiations
- The process of negotiating
- Constructive communication
- Conflict resolution
- Active listening
- Positions & outcomes
- Asserting behaviour & hard bargaining
- Using social media as a sales tool
- Winning outcomes
This workshop includes syndicate activities and role-play where delegates learn negotiating traits, including the balancing of power in practical simulated situations. By learning to understand themselves attendees will vastly improve outcomes in future workplace negotiations.
Delegate Development Outcomes
Delegates receive a training manual detailing all of the important negotiating tips and techniques learnt during the course. The interactive method of learning includes role-play and simulated negotiations.