Principles of Receivables Financing - AdvancedAn advanced course on the principles of invoice financing covering the full range of products in our dynamically developing industry. Back to all courses
One Day CourseCourse Information
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
The course is also suitable for seasoned financial services experts who are moving into the receivables and asset financing industry perhaps from a mainstream banking background. It is also a very useful course for those in sales who wish to understand the full range of theirs and their competitor products and for experienced line managers and operational staff who wish to understand the dynamic developments which have occurred in our industry over recent years.
- Developments in receivables financing and inventory & asset financing principles
- Pricing our products to match customer expectations & competition
- Export & import invoice financing
- Direct & indirect export financing
- Principles of merchant finance, letters of credit & other sources of international trade finance
- Non-recourse invoice financing & the issues of protracted default
- Introduction to inventory finance & stock profiling
- Responsible practices in invoice & asset financing
- Recruitment finance & other ‘full service’ facilites
- Legal issues relating to invoice financing, stock financing & asset lending
Delegate Development Outcomes
Your staff will gain detailed understanding of the full range of trade and invoice finance products plus inventory and asset lending principles. The legal framework will be covered so that your staff have a sound grasp of the rights and responsibilities owed to your clients which will aid their confidence in handling all client situations.
Principles of Receivables Financing - Introductory
Client Relationship Management
Course Length: 1 or 2 days