One Day CourseCourse Information
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
- The theories of best customer practice
- The importance of embedding managing customer relationships into organisational culture
- Understanding your customers to give the best customer experience
- The importance of client longevity & retention
- Using a range of customer communication channels effectively
- Measuring customer service levels (KPIs)
- Your legal obligations to inform customers
- Customer complaint handling
- TQM (Total Quality Management)
We use a workshop style and group interactive approach in this course. Scenario examples facilitate delegate learning to elaborate on the theoretical concepts.
Delegate Development Outcomes
Delegates receive a training manual including the theoretical concepts of managing customer relationships and how to apply these in workplace scenarios. The practical nature of the learning requires students to fully participate in a number of syndicate workshop activities.