Managing Customer RelationshipsCustomer & client longevity depends on thriving, mutually satisfying business relationships. Back to all courses
One Day CourseCourse Information
£375/delegate + VAT
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
This course is appropriate for anyone who deals with customers, both external customers and internal customers. It is also useful for those who deal with customer complaints, customer satisfaction and quality control.
- The theories of best customer practice
- The importance of embedding managing customer relationships into organisational culture
- Understanding your customers to give the best customer experience
- The importance of client longevity & retention
- Using a range of customer communication channels effectively
- Measuring customer service levels (KPIs)
- Your legal obligations to inform customers
- Customer complaint handling
- TQM (Total Quality Management)
We use a workshop style and group interactive approach in this course. Scenario examples facilitate delegate learning to elaborate on the theoretical concepts.
Delegate Development Outcomes
Delegates learn the importance of Total Quality Management (TQM) in all interactions with customers, both internal and external.
Delegates receive a training manual including the theoretical concepts of managing customer relationships and how to apply these in workplace scenarios. The practical nature of the learning requires students to fully participate in a number of syndicate workshop activities.
My trainer was excellent!
Course Length: 1 day
Client Relationship Management
Course Length: 1 or 2 days
Handling Difficult Situations
Course Length: 1 day
We make it easy for your company to adopt digital learning through our range of engaging and high quality microlearning courses, infographics and animations which can be branded with your company colours and logo. We’ll even create custom digital courses to precisely meet your needs.