Law Relating to Receivables FinancingEnsure your staff know the law relating to invoice and inventory finance - crucial in order to protect yourselves and your clients's rights & responsibilities. Back to all courses
One Day CourseCourse Information
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
Also a useful course for all staff involved in the new business process or making contract amendments during the life of the client. Statute, such as the Companies Acts and Insolvency Acts, together with case law are also covered. Some previous understanding, or interest in business law would be beneficial.
- The Comapanies Acts & the range of business structures
- The Insolvency Acts & The Enterprise Act
- The MFA (Master Financing Agreement)
- Deeds & Power of Attorney
- Debentures & charges
- Corporate & personal guarantees
- Deeds of priority & waivers
- Warranties & indemnities
- Contract law & the Sale & Supply of Goods Acts
- Case law & decisions relating to invoice financing matters
The course is workshop-based and the emphasis is less about remembering statute and case law but on the application of relevant laws and cases to the practice of invoice financing and asset lending.
Delegate Development Outcomes
Delegates will be also be able to interpret a standard Master Financing Agreement (MFA) and the warranties and responsibilities contained within their own agreements.