One Day CourseCourse Information
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
The course emphasises a practical and interpretative approach using actual financial statements of a range of business types.
- Accounting fundamentals
- Interpreting financial statements
- Ratio analysis
- Creative accounting
- Assessing financial strength
- Understanding working capital
- Assessing potential business failure
The course provides attendees with the skills to interpret a range of company financial statements and apply to real-life situations.
Delegate Development Outcomes
Delegates receive a training manual including examples of financial statements for both incorporated and non-incorporated firms. The practical nature of the learning requires students to undertake numerical calculations throughout.