One Day CourseCourse Information
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
Credit controllers will also find knowledge of the debtor litigation process of significant benefit to inform their practice of ‘going legal’ where debtors are in default.
- The Insolvency Acts
- Bankruptcy & Liquidation
- Company & Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Administration & administrative receivership
- Instigating litigation
- The costs of obtaining judgement
- Executing judgement
- Pursuing guarantors
- How contracts can be set aside
- Guarantor & indemnifier action & pitfalls
This is a workshop-based course so the emphasis is on the practical application of insolvency laws and litigation procedures to inform delegates of the importance of various industry practices and procedures.
Delegate Development Outcomes
Delegates will also understand the rights and responsibilities contained within their own Master Financing Agreements which relate to client responsibilities and invoice financier’s rights in the case of insolvency.