One Day CourseCourse Information
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
The course is valuable for Auditors, Surveyors, Client Managers, and Business Development staff who undertake audits of new business propositions and existing clients.
- Sales ledger analysis & debt verification
- Sales ledger profiling
- Interpreting statistics
- Purchase ledger & creditor analysis
- Working capital position & cash flow cycle
- Business continuity & catastrophe analysis
- Industrial sector risk
- Product evaluation & nature of service
- Management capability evaluation
- Supporting security asessment
- Financial statements analysis & interpretation
- Understanding the potential for fraud & insolvency
Delegate Development Outcomes
Prior experience of interpreting basic financial information is a pre-requisite as delegates will enhance these skills during the course.