One Day CourseCourse Information
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
It is a course particularly helpful for staff who feel burdened with too little time to complete scheduled work tasks.
- Understanding own attitude to time
- Understanding time analysis logs
- Setting goals & priorities
- Handling interruptions & crises
- Planning & routine
- Teamwork & time management
This is a workshop-style interactive approach to improved effectiveness of individuals’ time management. Teamwork and improved interaction with colleagues through better time management are also learned.
Delegate Development Outcomes
Delegates receive a training manual including templates of time management tools and techniques for continued time management skills development. The practical nature of the learning requires students to fully participate in a number of syndicate workshop activities.