One Day CourseCourse Information
- In-Company Training (min. 6)
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Microlearning available
- Fully tracked through our learning hub for microlearning customers
Who is this course appropriate for?
Recent changes in the law relating to insolvency make this course a must for all those who wish to understand creditor’s rights in various insolvent situations.
- Law relating to corporate bodies & unincorporated firms
- Sources of law & commercial contract law
- Statute relating to businesses: The Companies Act, Insolvency Acts, The Enterprise Act & The Sale & Supply of Goods Act
- Litigation against potential debtors & potential defences
- The different types of insolvency: Administration, CVA, Liquidation & Bankruptcy
- Case law & the practical effect of English law on commercial courts
The depth of this course makes it suitable for delegates who already have a basic understanding of commercial law which they wish to develop further.
Delegate Development Outcomes
Any practical experience which attendees are able to draw on during the group activities will be of value. A participatory involvement is encouraged throughout to maximise achieved learning outcomes.